FourStone Partners is seeking individuals to assist with workers’ compensation provider network recruitment efforts. Experience with provider recruitment for PPOs, diagnostic imagining, or PT networks is preferred though not required.
Potential candidates should be high energy and self-motivated, customer service oriented, and have excellent negotiation and communication skills. Candidates with managed care or healthcare experience are preferred.
Summary of Main Responsibilities:
- Participate in the development and coordination of an extensive provider network involving in/out of state providers and facilities
- Effectively promote and educate client’s targeted providers, explaining all aspects of the program
- Correspond with providers to explain the recruitment process and obtain necessary information from them to complete the process
- Assist with identifying provider network needs and opportunities
- Collect, maintain, and distribute provider information, changes, and correspondence in client database
Job Type: Full-time
FourStone Partners recognizes that our greatest assets are our employees. We strive to create a mutually rewarding work environment to ensure employee engagement, recognition, and professional development. Our total rewards package includes a competitive salary, excellent benefits, traditional and Roth 401(k), educational assistance, life insurance, and ongoing rewards and recognition. These programs aim to protect your health, your finances, and ultimately your peace of mind. Come join our team!
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Negotiation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)